What are the Advantages of Installing Automated Gates for your Home?
An automated gate makes a lasting first impression on guests and people passing by, because it adds grandeur and style to your home. But this is not the only benefit you can have when you install an automated gate.
Here are some of the advantages of installing automated gates for your home:
Automated gates provide you with the first basic level of security. Access through control gates can be limited to the people you trust, these also have irreversible gear motors that make it difficult to force them open.
For those who live in the suburbs, not having to get out of your car to open and close your gate is probably the most important benefit, especially during rainy days. It can also be remotely controlled from inside your home to let others onto your property, not requiring you to go outside to physically open it yourself.
Increases the value of your home
In the off chance that you would sell the property in the future, an automated gate with its secured system will increases its value and its appeal to potential buyers.
Automated gates are strong and durable
Like aluminium tubular fencing and Colorbond fencing, automated gates are available in a variety of materials, colours and designs. The most popular materials for automated gates are aluminium and steel since they are rust proof, low maintenance and waterproof.
If you decide to have an automated gate installed for your home, choose a company that has a solid reputation and years of experience, like Auron Fencing.
Since 1986, Auron Fencing has satisfied the fencing needs of property owners in Melbourne. They have a proven track record of creating fences and automated gates that are not only beautiful, but fully functional and long lasting. Each project is tailor made and installed to fit your specific style and need.
The automated gates of Auron Fencing are strictly compliant to the fencing industry’s quality standard and may come in sliding or swing designs. These also come with options for wireless technology or keypad operation. Their friendly fencing professionals will help you design and fabricate the fencing and automated gates that fit your home’s unique style. Basically, Auron Fencing can turn your fencing ideas into reality.
Custom Fence Fabricating
Auron Fencing also manufactures steel lattice for Colorbond fencing with either the standard diamond or flower pattern. Added to this is their powder coating services done on site. If you are interested in getting a new fence for your property, and you would like some design ideas, then why not see how Auron Fencing can help you select a type. They have Colorbond fencing, steel tubular fencing and timber fencing choices.
You are invited to view their gallery of works, here: http://www.auronfencing.com.au/gallery.html
2 View Rd, Epping
Phone: 0418 967 768
Fax: 03 9401 5600
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Differences Between Sliding Gates and Swing Gates
- Why Is Powder Coating Better than a Regular Painting Job for Your Fence?
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Services in Victoria: For Your Fencing Needs
- The Many Benefits of Timber Fencing
- Automated Gates: A Part of Modern Fencing Ideal for Your Home
- Fencing Your Home Swimming Pool for Children's Safety
- Steel Lattice Fence for Your Home and Garden
- Heritage or Modern Picket Fence: Which Should You Choose?
- Determining High Quality Standards for Welding Services
- Avoid Property Line Disputes with Proper Boundary Fencing
- The Advantages of Galvanised Steel Fencing
- Lattice Fencing for Your Beautiful Garden
- What are the Advantages of Installing Automated Gates for your Home?
- The Benefits and Advantages of Colorbond Fencing for your Home
- Professional Tubular Fencing Sales and Services in Victoria: Why should you choose Auron Fencing?
- Fencing your home: Top 3 Tips to consider in design and functionality
- Steel fencing vs. Aluminum fencing
- How flexible is an automated gate?
- How Tall Should a Picket Fence Be?
- The difference between painting and powder coating
- Latice Fencing for Privacy
- Feeding Security Lighting to Your Fencing
- Adding flavour to your fence design with toppers
- Is the old picket fence still relevant?