Steel fencing vs. Aluminum fencing
Steel and aluminum are durable and high quality materials for fencing. When compared to any other fencing materials these are superior; although, choosing between them can be difficult. In regards to fencing, the key here is to use materials that are most appropriate to your fencing requirements. To help you make the right choice, it will greatly help you to know the pros and cons of each.
While lightweight, aluminum is also durable and flexible. It is resistant to corrosion so fences made of this material will still look great after years of being exposed to the elements. Aluminum fencing can also be coated to add more strength and durability, which is an option most property owners and managers chose.
Another positive aspect of aluminum fencing is its lower price than steel, and it’s aesthetically better than steel in many ways. Because of its anti-corrosive quality, it is ideal for homes along coastal areas. Compared to steel however, aluminum more easily bent which is not good for structures that require solid vehicle barriers.
Steel is a very strong, heavy and durable material ideal for fencing that needs more protection and security such as in industrial and commercial settings. It has a tough exterior that can better withstand outside physical forces. However, unlike aluminum, it does rust and requires greater maintenance over the years. The weight of steel makes it difficult and cumbersome to install than aluminum fencing. And, it is much more expensive than aluminum.
In general, steel fencing is quite impractical for home use unless the family requires a stronger barrier to protect the walls of a home and the valuable assets within the property.
The Best Choice
At the end of the day, choosing between steel fencing and aluminum fencing will be dictated by a property’s need and individual requirements. Both fencing materials are high quality and durable in varying degrees. However, if you have the financial capacity, why not go for steel fencing? These are now available in a range of colours which give your fencing more curb appeal, and is an ideal choice to protect vehicles and property from potential physical damage.
Auron Fencing in Epping, Victoria is equipped to help you make the best choice possible to meet your needs. They are fencing professionals who have been in the business since 1986, satisfying residential, industrial and commercial customers in the Melbourne area. They can customise your fencing with components to suit any property’s needs. For contact information, please visit the website of Auron Fencing at www.auronfencing.com.au/.
2 View Rd, Epping
Phone: 0418 967 768
Fax: 03 9401 5600
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Differences Between Sliding Gates and Swing Gates
- Why Is Powder Coating Better than a Regular Painting Job for Your Fence?
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Services in Victoria: For Your Fencing Needs
- The Many Benefits of Timber Fencing
- Automated Gates: A Part of Modern Fencing Ideal for Your Home
- Fencing Your Home Swimming Pool for Children's Safety
- Steel Lattice Fence for Your Home and Garden
- Heritage or Modern Picket Fence: Which Should You Choose?
- Determining High Quality Standards for Welding Services
- Avoid Property Line Disputes with Proper Boundary Fencing
- The Advantages of Galvanised Steel Fencing
- Lattice Fencing for Your Beautiful Garden
- What are the Advantages of Installing Automated Gates for your Home?
- The Benefits and Advantages of Colorbond Fencing for your Home
- Professional Tubular Fencing Sales and Services in Victoria: Why should you choose Auron Fencing?
- Fencing your home: Top 3 Tips to consider in design and functionality
- Steel fencing vs. Aluminum fencing
- How flexible is an automated gate?
- How Tall Should a Picket Fence Be?
- The difference between painting and powder coating
- Latice Fencing for Privacy
- Feeding Security Lighting to Your Fencing
- Adding flavour to your fence design with toppers
- Is the old picket fence still relevant?